FFEN collects visitor information in our secure database, Little Green Light, when a form on the website is completed. The following is a listing of the type of visitor information we may collect and maintain:
- Contact Information: name, organization, complete mailing address, phone number, email address
- Business Mailing Information: business contact name, complete address, email address, phone number
- Donation Information:
- Payment Information: i.e. how payment was made via credit card, cash or check
- Billing Information; credit card information is handled by a secure third party (via Stripe, PayPal or GiveMN) and FFEN does not retain any credit card information
- Connection Information: information concerning how a visitor heard about FFEN
- Visitor Communication: i.e. questions, comments, suggestions
- Staying In the Loop: records related to request to receive periodic updates; e.g., to individuals who subscribe will be sent or receive social media updates, periodic mailings related to specific fundraising appeals and/or newsletters
How Information is Used
FFEN uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on FFEN news. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take each recommendation seriously as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information
FFEN will not sell, rent, or lease visitor information to other organizations. Except where expressly authorized by visitors, the identity of all FFEN visitors will be kept confidential. Use of visitor information will be limited to the internal purposes of FFEN and only to further the activities and purposes of FFEN.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List
It is our desire to not send unwanted mail or donor solicitation material to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.